Are you passionate about making great value out of data? Do you want to become a part of one of the world’s largest jewellery brands and gain valuable experience next to your studies? If yes, then we might have just the right opportunity for you!
Play an active role in the support of a global BI team
As our Student Assistant in the Global BI team, you will have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with a broad aspect of the Business Intelligence area, Analytics and Master Data along with other data related projects.
You will be supporting the Global BI Consulting & Strategic Analytics team with analysis and ad hoc data deliverables to the business. As you evolve with the role and gain expertise within BI and Analytics, you will also be included in delivering on larger projects.
Your main areas of responsibilities will be to:
- Support with data analysis, insights and data deliverables to the wider business
- Build expertise in sql and databases as well as front-end BI tools such as PowerBI, QlikSense and Tableau
- Explorer advanced analytics tools and potential use cases for Pandora
- Support the teams and BI management team with PowerPoint presentations and other ad hoc tasks
- Support Delivery Management and Scrum rituals
- Support the team with administrative tasks
- Support Strategic Programs BI with initiatives for alignment and ways of working cross-functionally
Curious self-starter with a strong analytical skillset
You might be the person we are looking for, if you are on the last year of your bachelor’s or first year of your master’s degree within a financial, technical or analytical field. You have a large interest in building knowledge within systems, data and processes across the complete supply chain from Manufacturing to Marketing and Retail Operations.
In addition, we imagine that you have:
- Experience or interest within programming and data
- Interest in building a business partner skillset
- The ability to effectively prioritise activities and requests along with being a team player
- Strong people engagement skills
- Interest in performance management metrics and holistic views of business
- Strong oral and written communication skills (in English, our corporate language)
Your new team
You will be joining an extended team of enthusiastic, dynamic and supportive professionals with cross-functional skillsets in different business domains and a joint ambition for a data driven company.