Would you like to set foot on the first steppingstone in your career in an international leader within intelligent audio solutions?
We offer you a flexible student position where you get to test your theories from school, helping with administrative procedures in commercial excellence projects. Your work will be key to freeing up time for our specialists to do what they do best – while you learn all about what we do.
Join us in Commercial Excellence
Commercial Excellence is a team within the Finance & Operations function in GN Audio with 5 colleagues based in Ballerup, London and Boston. Together, we work within pricing, commercial management, channel operations and management as well as sales enablement – with the common goal of creating sales and commercial excellence to ultimately transform lives through the power of sound.
“You will be an equal team member and important administrative support to your colleagues. And we’ll look to you to add value and contribute to our open atmosphere where we can share opinions and ideas,” says Global Director Keith Burgess.
Be an important administrative support
As our new student assistant, you will spend approximately 15 hours a week at our office in Ballerup, reporting to our senior pricing analyst. Here, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and administration of our various
projects and tasks within global pricing, channel management and operations along with sales excellence.
A good part of your work will be remote support to your teammates in the UK and US. Your tasks will include:
- Enabling sales by tagging, managing and cataloguing sales info in our internal web portal
- Collecting and distributing monthly reports for commercial management
- Working on monthly reports for channel operations
- Working on spreadsheets for channel operations
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
Ready to learn and add value to our team?
We are looking for a colleague who is easy-going, yet ready to get the work done and learn on the go. You are great at keeping things going, pushing people to deliver on their commitments, as well as organizing and streamlining resources and processes. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are doing the last part of your bachelor’s or the first part of your master’s degree (We will, of course, be flexible around your studies)
- May study Business Administration, Business Management, Economics or similar, but regardless of your studies, we hope you have an interest in commercial excellence
- Enjoy working on spreadsheets and can create a great PowerPoint presentation.
- Are fluent in English.