Are you good at programming in either Matlab, Python or C#? Do you have an analytic mind set? We are looking for a student assistant about 8 hours/week at Oticon Medical’s headquarters north to Copenhagen.
Who are we?
The Investigational Platforms team conceptualizes, develops, deploys, and maintains custom hardware and software tools used to support Oticon Medical’s research activities. These research platforms span multiple technologies including mobile Apps, Virtual Reality, gaze-tracking, wearable trackers, etc. We are a dynamic, agile, international 4-people team (French, Italian, Danish).
By providing basic and clinical researchers with the right tools, we enable a community of peers to engage better in research – specifically in the field of cognitive and behavioral hearing science (BrainHearingTM). This in turn promotes a broader outreach and company brand, reinforces our ties with world leading clinical centers, and supports innovation to the benefits of future hearing implant users around the World.
As our student assistant your main tasks will be:
- Supporting the development of software applications
- Experimental research paradigm
- Data analytics scripts for our Virtual Reality platform, our Experiment Builder platform, and possibly our mobile App platform.
- Programming in Matlab, Python and C#
- Working with the development environment Unity
Who are you?
You would describe yourself as curious and rigor. You are adaptable and good at working in teams.
We are looking for a profile where it is an advantage if you fit the following:
- Last year of BSc or pursuing a MSc in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or a related field of Engineering or Physics
- Good programming skills in either Matlab, Python or C# is required.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
- Proficient in English both verbally and written
You will get the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools for an exciting field of research. You will be able to develop your engineering skills in an international environment with a dynamic team.