Do you want to gain valuable insights into the commercial and strategic function of a global organisation? Do you want to take an active part in making the global Network team, looking after Pandora’s physical store network, a preferred advisor to key decision makers? And do you want to be part of a large global organisation where your career can be tailored to your ambition? Then look no further!
A business partner towards Pandora’s Clusters and Global CCO organisation
As Student Assistant in Reporting & Analytics, you will support the team in their daily efforts as business partners towards the Clusters and Global CCO organisation. You will have the opportunity to participate in various areas with the main focus on supporting the Store Design department’s planning and execution of store openings and revitalizing of existing stores. You will be able to experience a wider scope of tasks within the strategic as well as operational world of managing Pandora’s physical store portfolio, gradually developing from technical to more analytical and business partnering tasks.
In this position, you will work closely with the Reporting & Analytics Manager, responsible of supporting the Store Design department, as well as having a wide global range of contacts across all our markets. Your main tasks will primarily be related to:
- Consolidation of the input from Clusters
- Maintenance and optimization of the existing reports
- Supporting in automatizing our reporting and/or moving towards Power BI
- Prepare material for and coordinate monthly cluster calls
A position as Student Assistant in Reporting & Analytics will offer you an opportunity for both personal and professional development in a global organisation. This is a possibility to join a global jewellery brand and work surrounded by dedicated people in a job that will challenge, inspire, develop and reward you. You will get:
- Work experience from a globally-recognised brand
- A fast-moving dynamic environment where our people and values are in focus
- A chance to challenge yourself, your personal skills, and what you have learned in a global work environment
- Support and coaching from your manager as well as a diverse set of team members
- Flexible working hours, especially around exam periods
Ambitious and motivated to learn
You might be the person we are looking for if you are an energetic and humble team player who has an eye for details. You are ambitious, have confidence in yourself, and you do not shy away from a challenge. You have great communication and presentation skills, and you are comfortable collaborating with senior stakeholders. Additionally, we hope you have or can demonstrate:
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably within Finance, Economics, Data Analysis, or similar
- Motivation to learn and grow within finance structures
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office package – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI would be a strong plus
Your new team
The Reporting & Analytics team works shoulder-to-shoulder and partners with a wide range of departments Globally and within the Commercial area. As a team we strive to become the preferred advisor to management with a seat at every table and a say in every decision.