Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to develop your analytical capabilities and build your knowledge alongside experienced colleagues? Are you a student and want to work within analytics and operations in ROCKWOOL?
Our purpose at ROCKWOOL is simple and compelling: to release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living. ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
This is who we are
At our HQ in Hedehusene, you will join 12 skilled colleagues in our Group Operational Excellence team. Our purpose is to drive improvements within our operations and quality management in close collaboration with our factories. We have the ambitious goal to always meet or exceed our strategic targets, creating a continuous improvement culture and taking our operations to the next level.
We especially focus on our factories, where we utilize analytics to optimize our production efficiency. However, we are supporting the development of ROCKWOOL business, and you can also be involved in supporting cross functional processes and projects.
This is the role
You will be a part of the Group Operational Excellence Team with a dynamic team of analysts in our headquarters in Hedehusene, Denmark.
You will be an integrated member of our team and will support our Operational Excellence portfolio. You will work on specific use cases in sprint style as well as various ad-hoc data-related tasks, such as:
- Perform and document factory data analyses to identify improvement potential within operations
- Contribute to establishing a strong toolbox for Advanced analytics, and identify and share best practices across the organisation
- Support Product Owner in globally rolling out advanced analytics tool
- Prepare reporting and management material to support the Operational Excellence projects,
- Assist in training and coaching colleagues in doing analyses and ensure adaptation of the new work routines
This is what you offer
You are currently a master student, in a quantitative subject – with excellent results and a natural flair for data. You are someone who:
- Is curious, proactive, and has a strong drive
- Has strong analytical capabilities – and programming skills (preferably Python)
- Can explain and communicate quantitative analysis in a clear manner
- Can work independently while also engaging collaboratively with colleagues, including discussing with and provide guidance to projects and project leaders
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
We expect that you will be good at what you do and have a burning desire to learn new things.
This is what we offer
The job provides the opportunity to exciting and important work in a global organisation with great development opportunities. The job is approx. 15 hours per week, and we hope that you have at least one year left on your master education.