Are you enthusiatic about delivering market and commercial intelligence in a highly innovative industry? And can you see yourself thrive in an organization going through large scale transformation, where your contribution is vital to decision making across the organization?
In Market Intelligence, we are looking for a dedicated and analytical student assistant who will join us in delivering insights about market development, competitor actions, and commercial performance to provide the best possible foundation for sound commercial and strategic decision making.
Nuuday, formerly known as TDC, is Denmark’s largest telecommunications provider. It is a family of solid brands, such as YouSee, Telmore, TDC Erhverv and Hiper, with the shared purpose of making sense with technology.
As a Student Assistant in Market Intelligence you are important to our value contribution. You are responsible for specific intelligence deliveries and you become the anchor for our communication with stakeholders and commercial leaders. This means you will be hands-on with data collection and research and analysis, ensure our communication and insights are consistent, and as we are transitioning more intelligence solutions into PowerBI, you will play a role in maintaining and optimizing our solutions here as well.
In headlines, your role will be to
- Perform market analysis
- Conduct and communicate findings from market research (focus around pricing and product offerings)
- Condensing and distributing insights to relevant stakeholders
- Contribute in developing and maintain intelligence solutions (Excel, Power Point, PowerBI)
We are looking for a candidate, who is enthusiatic about market and commercial intelligence, working with data, and highly motivated to develop her/his competencies in a dynamic environment. Most likely you have 2-3 years left of your studies within business, marketing, economics or similar. Your mindset is analytical and you are an outgoing self-starter.
- Find motivation in conducting analysis and presenting findings in a clear, transparent way.
- Analytical mindset and strong tool box (you can handle and interpret data using ex. Excel and PowerBI, just as power-point is your turf when it comes to sharing insights.
- Curious by nature, able to quickly gain new knowledge, and interested in the work that we do.
- Good time management skills and great attention to detail
- Fluency in Danish is a plus, but not a requirement.
We are a dedicated team of analysts with vast background and experiences, committed to support the strategic and commercial agendas with high quality market intelligence. The tone is informal, and you’ll experience high level of collaboration in the team. It is a exciting and innovative job, where you will develop significant business understanding and analytical skills, just as it provides opportunities for professional and personal development.
You should expect to work approx. 15-20 hours per week next to your study – with flexibility during exam periods. You will receive a competitive compensation and additional benefits.