Do you want to strengthen your competences within Product Management through analytical and analysis tasks? Then this might be the right job for you.
Satair in Copenhagen is currently looking for a dedicated student assistant to join our Product Management department. As our new student assistant you will be a part of a dynamic team of twenty colleagues, with whom you will have the opportunity to make a difference. The start date is flexible, but preferably some time in November 2020.
You will mainly assist the Product Management department on analytic and administrative tasks and pricing analysis, but you will also be involved in smaller projects within product management.
The tasks include:
- Price analysis and uploads
- Product data updates
- Various analysis task including sales and product mapping
- Assisting in preparing reports and presentations
- Supporting the Product Management team with various ad-hoc administrative tasks
As our new potential colleague, you
- are an enrolled bachelor or master student in a business school
- are an advanced user of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- have a good business acumen
- speak and write fluent English
- are structured and analytical with good numerical skills
- are an independent team player – and proactively identify tasks and assist where needed