An attractive position is open in Global Marketing for an ambitious and high-performing student assistant. You will be part of a team responsible for developing and executing on the global strategy for Laundry in Novozymes Household Care.
You will be supporting our Global Marketing Managers on analytical work, dealing with sales data, price policies and marketing data. Together with our Business Development managers you will also be supporting on constructing sales collaterals fitting with the value proposition of our upcoming launches.
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. As a student assistant, you will assist the team in a variety of tasks which could involve market, customers and competitor analyses and story building for sales pitches.
The average time commitment in the position is 15-20 hours per week split on two-three days. The workload will vary, and we expect mutual flexibility for you to solve tasks timely and at the same time attend exams.
In this position you need to:
• Be studying at your final year of your bachelor’s degree or first year of your master’s degree (e.g. within business administration, marketing, strategy or finance/economics)
• Be a high-performing and ambitious individual thriving with challenges
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a data-driven approach
• Be a quick and proactive learner with good communicational skills required to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders across a global company
• Be a good team player who is also able to work independently taking responsibility for key deliverables
• Have excellent skills working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Be fluent in both oral and written English
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.