We are looking for a talented Student Business Analyst to join our Finance team. Are you action oriented, committed to continuous improvement and do you have strong business acumen? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
BC Hospitality Group is experiencing high growth and is searching for a talented Student Business Analyst to join the commercial finance team, 20-25 hrs/wk.
The key success criteria in this position is to support the growing business with strong financial and business reporting, and to maintain a close relationship with key stakeholders within the organization.
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting, hereunder financial and business controlling
- Forecast- & budgeting
- Analysis of business performance
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Ad hoc analysis
- Visualization and presentation of financial data to stakeholders
- Build business cases and participate in due diligence of new investment opportunities
The ideal candidate thrives working in a fast paced learning environment, is a 3rd year BSc, 4th year HD or MSc Student in Economics, Finance and Accounting, who can demonstrate:
- Top academic performance and strong analytical skills
- Strong work-ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Thrives with responsibility and displays attention to detail
- Curious and creative mindset with an ability to work independently
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user experience
- Experience working with Power BI and D365