To meet our aggressive growth ambitions, we are looking for commercial business analysts to join our Commercial Excellence team and be an integrated part of defining where and how to unfold our next growth chapter.
And Famly are…? Well it all began when our co-founder Henrik’s daughter was ready to start at daycare. He couldn’t believe the amount of work being done on paper – and how distant he felt from his first child during the day. The paper ‘parent’ books they exchanged once a month just weren’t cutting it. Together with his friend, our co-founder and CEO Anders, they set about solving that.
These days, the 80 of us building Famly talk about trying to do two things for our 3,500 customers:
- Giving children the best possible start to life.
- Championing the vital work that goes into making that happen.
We do it with software that brings +350.0000 parents closer to their child’s day while they’re away from them. We also make financial, pedagogical, and planning tools for more than 34,000 childcare professionals, saving them hours and reducing their administrative workload. Ultimately, that gives them more time and headspace for the little ones that really matter. Join us to make that happen.
You will actively help drive our expansion strategy, prioritization of markets, market segments and customers as well as assist the collaboration between sales and marketing providing necessary inputs related to markets and customers with the highest potentials and prospect list provision for our SDR teams.
From the outset, you should be excited by analyzing data to understand trends and opportunities to identify market segments, market size and where to apply our value proposition.
What you’ll be doing:
- Through analysis get an in depth understanding of the market.
- Understand key market trends and how the different markets are expected to develop over the coming years.
- Develop market sizing and market forecast model to outline the size of the pie and how markets are expected to grow.
- Identify customer potentials for key markets and determine focus customers – who are the customers we need to win.
- Deliver prospective lists to our sales development team in various markets, either through own research or through agencies.
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You have a genuine interest in growth, market expansion strategies and are curious to learn.
- Are motivated by driving data and qualitative insights with the goal to outline our next potential markets and take active part in defining the broad win and market penetration plans.
- You can work independently, proactively and enjoy detail-oriented work.
- You are eager to help your colleagues. We are a scale-up and all employees are expected to support where they are most needed.
We expect you to have:
- 2 years left of your education within economics or business administration.
- Excellent Danish and English skills, both written and spoken.
- Great communication skills and business acumen.
- An open mind towards working with people from different cultures and backgrounds (we have more than 20 different nationalities at Famly).
The interview process looks like:
- Interview with a people partner
- Interview with Head of Commercial Excellence
You’ll love working here because:
- We’re all about hiring clever people who are good humans too. It means Famly is full of top thinkers and generous teammates waiting to help you shine.
- We like to give a lot of ownership both in terms of responsibility and freedom to try new things. We’ll get you up and running and collaborate along the way, of course.
- Top-notch work equipment (including noise cancelling headphones for those focus periods!).
- A big focus on people support with personal and career development, including monthly training sessions in a wide-variety of topics.
At Copenhagen HQ, you can enjoy:
- A yummy daily buffet and a well stocked drinks fridge (did someone say snack corner?)
- Our private rooftop courtyard (sunny all year round, we promise…!)
- Post-covid social activities have now resumed… enjoy endless team fun with dinners out, office BBQs, friday bars, big quarterly social events, game nights, a daily 7 minute workout, and more!
We’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so get your application in today by sending us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter to tell us what you can bring to the role, and what speaks to you about Famly.
Looking forward to hearing from you!