Are you currently a student? Do you want to get experience in the telecommunication field? You can assist us to gain even more efficiency and quality in the way we run a professional telecom network.
At TDC Net, we are well underway to transform and improve our network efficiency and processes within our teams. We are engaging new projects to modernize our systems in order to achieve better service and visibility on our Network and on the Customer´s experience.
At TDC Net, you will be part of the OSS Operation team based at Borups Allé in Copenhagen and join us for this exciting journey.
You will be fully involved in an ongoing TDC Project to establish a Telco CMDB for an ITSM System (BMC Remedy) connecting several systems and improving existing processes. You will be working in an Agile way with continuous deliveries, following user requirements and use cases, working on planning, ad-hoc development and testing, automation jobs and documentation.
- Support the development of a Telecom Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Assist gathering CMDB requirements and understand users´ needs
- Assist in the creation of CMDB data models
- Support CMDB validation and maintenance
- Perform data analysis and data manipulation (Spoon, Snowflake, DBT)
- Carry out Database SQL queries
- Support with system customizations
- Create documentation
As a person, you are:
- Persistent in achieving your goals with a professional “can do” attitude
- Keen to learn and support in a quick and fast-changing environment
- Curious about telecommunications and new possibilities offered by technology
- Open minded and have solid diplomatic skills
- Good working with others and improving a team member spirit
- Relevant education and the ability to deal with the many different tasks offered by the position with great motivation and enthusiasm
- Knowledge on Databases
- English is mandatory
Good to have:
- Knowledge on Phyton, Jinja, Java Scripting JSON, or Web Services is a plus+
- Knowledge on Cloud Services is a plus+
- ITIL certification is a plus+