Do you want to work with IT in one of the world’s leading humanitarian organizations? We are in the process of digitizing and modernizing our IT portfolio and are therefore seeking a student assistant who is not afraid to embrace new technologies and ready to provide high-level service to our employees.
Who are we?
The Competency Center is the ERP unit within the IT department in DRC’s HQ. We work in an international environment with employees from several different countries and cultures, and we are committed to driving and providing support to the ambitious digital changes that the organization is undergoing. Our environment is based primarily on Microsoft/cloud products such as Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure.
About the job
As IT student assistant, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure that newly hired and existing employees have been granted the required security roles in DRC Dynamics
- Keep up-to-date the security role matrix
- Perform a variety of data-intensive activities, including analysis, visualization and reporting (e.g., workflows)
- Conduct local and global IT assessments of the organization (e.g., licenses)
- Develop manuals and training materials for end users
- Support the Competency Center team in their daily tasks
You have a great interest in IT and a desire to work in an international and dynamic environment where you will take on varying tasks with a significant degree of responsibility.
We expect you to:
- Have demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft products such as Windows, Office and Office 365
- Currently be enrolled in a relevant academic programme with IT focus (e.g., ITU, DTU, CBS, KU)
- Fluent in English (Scandinavian languages, especially Danish, are a plus)
In this position, you are also expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
You can only apply for this position if you are currently enrolled as a student.
We offer a flexible and high-paced job in the friendly work environment of our headquarters, where the IT department works day by day to support our country operations throughout the world to ensure that proper humanitarian aid is delivered to people in need. The office is located at Borgergade 10, a 2-minute walk distance from the Kongens Nytorv metro station. Students are offered a lunch scheme for 250 kr. pr. month (the lunch scheme though currently closed due to Covid-19).
Working time: 15-20 hours a week (depending on agreement with you).
Start date: As soon as possible