Are you a data-driven and creative student in the later stages of your education who wants to make a difference for patients? Join us!
We are looking for a BI & Market Research Student to join our Nordic Business Intelligence team in 2022.
The positions require approximately 15 hours work a week. The exact working schedule will be defined based on your specific situation, so that it fits your university schedule. The position will be based in Birkerød, Denmark. You will have the possibility to be home based part of the time.
BI & Market Research Position
- Support the full Nordic BI Team in regular and ad-hoc analytical assignments
- Be a strong partner in Market Research together with our Market Research Lead
- Partner closely with the Business Leads and Brand Managers to deliver upon brand plans and assets.
- Candidates must actively pursue or hold a Bachelor, MBA, or Master’s Degree
- Preferably within Economics, Business Administration, Medicine or similar
- Fluency in English
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Denmark
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates
- Natural curiosity and drive
- Strong statistical knowledge, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Market Research experience
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Power BI, SQL, Tableau, Qlik etc.) & advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions