Do you want to kick-start your career in the renewable energy industry? Do you want to support on gathering data, processing the information into actionable insights and sharing the knowledge across our global organisation?
Do you have an eye for detail and a strong analytical skillset making you able to work with large datasets in Excel? Are you currently enrolled in a Danish education and looking for a Student worker role in an exciting corporate environment? Then you might be the person that we are looking for!
Global Intelligence is part of Vestas Corporate Strategy. We discover, track and process market and competitor information into actionable insights enabling stakeholders across the organization to make better and faster decisions. We also provide new perspectives and facilitate organisational learning to enable the organization to identify opportunities and threats and emerging themes of strategic relevance. Last, but not least we drive alignment and synergies across the organization by facilitating information and best practice sharing, by co-developing insights and by centralising procurement of external information.
As Student Worker in Global Intelligence you will be responsible for a number of recurring intelligence tasks including:
- Maintaining our database tracking order intake across the industry
- Updating and publishing our auction calendar
- Maintaining our internal Global Intelligence data hub and related SharePoint
- Various other administrative tasks
You will also assist on ad hoc research assignments, contribute to plan and carry out our internal Intelligence Summit and facilitate knowledge sharing calls and other activities within the Vestas Intelligence Community.
The ideal candidate is enrolled in a Master’s degree within Business/Economics or Engineering, Political Science or similar. Furthermore, we expect the candidate to have:
- Good academic experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest in renewables
On the personal level we expect:
- Diligent mind-set with an eye for detail, quality and consistency
- Solid methodical skills including the ability to work with large datasets in Excel and translate these into easily digestible formats
- Ability to work with stakeholders across Intelligence community and adjacent functions
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a large multinational organisation pursuing the vision of being the global leader in sustainable energy solutions. You will be an integrated part of a professional small team, where you will have great opportunities for professional and personal development.