At GoGift we are experiencing high growth in all markets, and are now looking for students who are eager to improve business skills in a global context. Various language capabilities will be a plus, and no Danish skills are required!
Welcome to Partner Relations
You will become part of an international team with colleagues from many countries in an informal, yet very ambitious environment.
GoGift is a part of Nordisk Film & Egmont, one of the biggest media groups in Northern Europe, and an exciting gifting company with global ambitions. We serve gifting needs in more than 60 countries worldwide with our new initiative GoGift Global.
You will play an important role in
Identifying new international business opportunities and working directly with both existing and potential partners and clients.
What you bring
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- Able to communicate effectively and compellingly as you will be reaching out to potential customers and partners
- Strong MS office skills. You will be working with data collection in Excel, communicating via Outlook and presentations in Power Point.
- Proven experience with research and analysis
- Strong all hands-on-deck mentality
- A self-starter mindset who takes initiative as you will be working both as a team, but also independently in the day-to-day work
- A very exciting job in a dynamic international company and fast-moving industry.
- Colleagues across GoGift from many countries that are very ambitious, but also believe that great results can be achieved through having a good time and team work.
- Opportunities of learning and developing skillsets with talented colleagues and partners.
- Modern offices based at Nordisk Film in Valby, Copenhagen. Just a couple of stops from the main train station in Copenhagen.
- Mobile phone, broadband and a fantastic canteen.
We expect that you can work a minimum of 20 hours a week and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.