Would you like to work within Supply Chain Management in the aerospace industry – and do you like to work with numbers, analytical challenges and stakeholder management?
We are offering a unique opportunity to join a truly international team within a market leading company.
What this job is …
The Supply Chain Analyst plans and optimizes material availability for Satair’s customers while maintaining lowest possible inventory level, in accordance with Satair/AIRBUS objectives and strategies.
You will take ownership of and ensure operational and commercial performance for one/multiple product lines, and will be working closely with many internal and external stakeholders as part of our collaborative and project-driven Planning team. The global team consists of approximately 70 colleagues based in Europe, Asia, and USA, of which 18 members are located in Copenhagen.
Some of your main tasks will be to:
- Forecast customer demand based on market information and analysis of inventory and consumption data
- Support specific commercial or technical driven customer campaigns by ensuring appropriate inventory availability
- Trigger purchasing of material based on the demand forecasting, inventory management and in line with the contractual agreements of Satair Business Partners
- Maintain the global and regional stocking policies to ensure the right products at the right time, at the right place, in the right quantity
- Prepare monthly internal and external KPI reports
- Liaise with Product Managers, Supplier Performance Managers and Procurement Specialists across the global Satair team
- Collaborate with Business Partners to achieve the targeted outcome
Who are you?
You have a degree within the Supply Chain Management area or similar. You possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and preferably, you also have experience with SAP RPR and SAP APO/IBP.
You have great analytical and coordination skills, as well as good negotiation skills and a solid commercial understanding – and you are business fluent in English.
Last but not least, you have a true team spirit, and are able to interact with and relate well with individuals at all levels and functions.
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a global company with more than 1,100 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide. The company supports the complete life cycle of the aircraft with a full and integrated portfolio of flexible, value adding material management products, services and tailored support modules across all platforms.