The data-driven and digital transformation of Pandora continues. With this comes new opportunities, which is why we currently have an opening for a Technical Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of a global Tag Management System.
Job description and areas of responsibility:
- Implement and manage tags and pixels client- and server-side
- Apply best-practice in tagging, tracking of analytics, marketing, adtech, social media, search, A/B testing, personalisation, customer data platform and voice of customer
- Initiate and maintain web data flows across the digital landscape with respect to users’ privacy preferences
- Run basic web analysis to detect data pollutants as well as ensuring exclusion of traffic pollutants across the MarTech stack
- Co-operate with the developers on design of the data layer for new features’ tracking
- Maintain TMS documentation in collaboration with marketing analytics and paid media specialists
- Co-operate with privacy managers on compliance and privacy topics relating to data collection
- Stay on top of latest browser privacy topics as well as applying compliant fixes
What is needed to succeed:
- M.Sc. degree computer science, econometrics, mathematics or relevant equivalent field(s)
- 3+ years experience working as a Technical Implementation Specialist or in a similar role
- Experience managing a TMS in a global organisation or agency side.
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Meticulous approach to taxonomy, documentation and naming conventions
- High regard for user privacy and data quality
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Collaborative by nature – able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
- Good communication skills when conveying technical information to a non-technical audience
Something about you
How would you rate yourself on the 4 C’s? We believe that communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity are key competences that will help anyone regardless of job function, title or skillset, in becoming a success. If you can see yourself working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with many stakeholders, where your communication and interpersonal skills are needed and your ability to collaborate and innovate as a team is essential, we would love to hear from you.
Your new team
Say hello to the Advanced Analytics team in the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. As part of the 80+ colleagues in the wider CoE, we are a dedicated group of data-driven professionals who support business units across the full value chain with actionable insights and predictive analytics. We have a data lake, a unified analytics platform and solid communication skills that help us translate data into business value. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of analysts, scientists, engineers and product people with a clear mission: We are here to deliver data-driven experiences in all consumer journey touchpoints, develop actionable insights to inform business decisions across supply chain, product, marketing, commerce, finance, HR and more – and have fun while doing it.