We are looking for a Web Analyst that will support data driven decisions on products and strategy by helping to visualize and present meaningful and actionable insights derived from analysis of digital data, e.g. identifying correlations and discovering patterns.
You’ll be accountable for improving site conversion and customer satisfaction by performing analysis and consolidating analytical and customers insights, using different tools (Adobe Analytics, Medallia, ContentSquare, Monetate…). Your findings will help to identify customer pain-points and improvement opportunities, as well as helping to size potential, actionable opportunities.
Furthermore, you will:
- Follow up on testing tickets in JIRA ensuring proper tracking, documentation and data quality for all experiences run in Monetate and Salesforce platforms.
- Deliver post-testing analysis, create deep-dives and generate data-driven recommendations in order to feed our A/B testing & personalization program.
- Support colleagues in implementing online surveys; assess and secure the consistency, the relevance and the smooth operation of the different digital live surveys in Medallia.
- Collect and analyze customers feedbacks throughout the customer journey, and share actionable opportunities to improve NPS.
- Apply good written and verbal communication skills in storytelling to share your findings with stakeholders across the Digital and Technology organisation through dashboards, reports and visualizations.
- Work closely with main CX, Digital, eCommerce, Global Marketing, Markets colleagues in order to ensure the collection of business requirements/needs, the setting of the necessary tracking and analysis of the data collected.
What is needed to succeed:
We are looking for a skilled candidate with experience in defining and delivering initiatives to improve conversion. Adding to that, we imagine that you have a strong business acumen and a good level of commercial understanding as well as strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- M.Sc. degree computer science, econometrics, mathematics or relevant equivalent field(s)
- 3+ years experience working as a Web Analyst or in a similar role
- Knowledge in Consumer Insights and Conversion Rate Optimization Experience
- Have a strong background and affinity in using Analytics tools.
- Previous experience in Web Optimization and Personalization via Monetate or a similar tool, and in Voice Of Customer via Medallia or similar tool.
- Previous experience in using SQL, R or Python, with experience in visualization tools such as PowerBI.
- Solid understanding of key elements that impact digital retail e.g. customer journey management, website personalisation, online merchandising, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, basket abandonment analysis and competitors benchmarking.
- Possess strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate findings in an engaging manner which creates buy in from Product Managers and other stakeholders.
- Fundamental knowledge of cleaning data and how to deal with imperfections in data, including defining corrective actions to improve quality if needed.
- Fundamental knowledge how to leverage large data sets in answering business and product questions.
- Fundamental knowledge of agile development practices, in which products evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about the possibilities of digital and data, and its value for business.
- Performs work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail and strives to meet quality standards. ·
- Ability to work with large amounts of raw data and different techniques and applications to drive insights from data.
- High intellectual curiosity with ability to develop new knowledge and skills and use new concepts, methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance
Something about you
How would you rate yourself on the 4 C’s? We believe that communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity are key competences that will help anyone regardless of job function, title or skillset, in becoming a success. If you can see yourself working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with many stakeholders, where your communication and interpersonal skills are needed and your ability to collaborate and innovate as a team is essential, we would love to hear from you.
Your new team
Say hello to the Advanced Analytics team in the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. As part of the 80+ colleagues in the wider CoE, we are a dedicated group of data-driven professionals who support business units across the full value chain with actionable insights and predictive analytics. We have a data lake, a unified analytics platform and solid communication skills that help us translate data into business value. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of analysts, scientists, engineers and product people with a clear mission: We are here to deliver data-driven experiences in all consumer journey touchpoints, develop actionable insights to inform business decisions across supply chain, product, marketing, commerce, finance, HR and more – and have fun while doing it.