As our new Data Analyst, you join our Performance Measurement team in Lyngby focusing on data, systems and processes, with the purpose to support the entire Bang & Olufsen organisation towards a one-truth data points. The team supports all layers of the organization with data collection/processing, standard reporting, ad-hoc analysis and insight. In order to succeed with this objective it is vital that our data are reliable, timely and relevant to secure that business decisions are made on a trusted and objective foundation.
As a small organizational unit close to top management, we report on for example retail sell-out, retail inventories and e-tail performance across markets, channels and product categories. You will join a team of 6 specialists with key competencies within advanced data modelling and analytics skills and collaborate with a broad network of stake holders across the organization.
You will support our journey by applying your data & modelling skills and analytical mindset to deliver impactful knowledge and storylines to the B&O organization for informed decision making. You will support collection and validation of large datasets and be involved from idea, development and deployment of insight generating models across the global organisation. Tasks will vary from larger projects to ad-hoc requests on a daily basis.
- You are newly graduated or have 1-3 years of relevant working experience combined with a bachelor or master degree in for example Economics, Finance, Data Science, Business Analytics, Engineering combined with natural flair and interest for data.
- Comfort in processing and transforming complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from multiple sources.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL is a requirement.
- Experience with analytical and visualisation tools. Specifically, Tableau is an advantage.
- Passion for generating insights from data to enable informed decisions.
- Enjoy close collaboration and strong partnership with business stakeholders, understanding their needs and delivering quality fit-for-purpose solutions.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and it comes naturally for you to test new techniques, software, and ways of working. You keep pushing to get the right data in place and have a burning desire to learn new things and are curious about the processes and people, you work with. You are self-driven and a proactive team-member.
As we are a global company and an international team, fluency in both spoken and written English is required.